Tonight's draw is from The Ancestral Path deck. It is the second deck I ever owned and was given to me by my dear friend Glenda who taught me how to read cards when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale years ago. While shuffling, The Star XVII fell out. This card has such a peaceful feel to it. There is a Native woman pouring water from two vessels, one onto river stones, one back into the source. I'm now hearing the words of Abraham-Hicks "co-creating with source". I get a strong message of healing, which I so desperately need. The pain I've been in this past week has been so bad because of the temperature and barometric pressure changes. Muscular, bone, discs, and nerve pain from Hell! The glistening starlight is telling me I need to go back to accupunture. I think I'll do a few bullet points.
* go to accupunture
* spending time with my brother whom I love so much (he is Native) and his awesome girlfriend this coming weekend will be a really good thing
* listen/watch Abraham-Hicks YouTube videos daily
* go down to the Mississippi and give an offering
* keeping looking up and forward. Blessings are just beyond the clouds, and closer than they may seem. I have gotten this card 3 or 4 times since I started this daily posting challenge
* sign up to do extra work for all the filming they do in town
Here is the song I instantly heard when it fell out: